So I thought I would do something a little different on the blog today and so I am doing a guest feature. One of my friends, Nichola @beatbynikstar is a self taught MUA who recently just started her Instagram to showcase her work and build up her portfolio so I thought I would share some of her work here on the blog.
She is really creative and talented and she loves what she does. She did this makeup look for one of her clients for Nottinghill Carnival and I absolutely loved it so much that I had to feature it here and hopefully you guys will love it too. She also does all kinds of looks; prom, bridal, halloween etc.
I also asked her for the products that she used so hope you will enjoy recreating the look or just get in touch with her via Instagram for her to do it for you. If you do happen to recreate the look for the carnival this weekend or any fancy dress parties, be sure to hashtag #beatbynikstar on Instagram so that she can see your looks.
- Shadow Shields Eyeshadow Protectors
- Maybelline Master Ink Eyeliner in white
- Nyx Black Gel Liner
- Salon Systems Naturalash Texture Eyelashes
- Max Factor Masterpiece max Mascara
- Sleek iDivine Ultra Mattes V1 Eyeshadow Palette
- Kryolan Eyeshadow Trio set
- Morphe 350- 35 Colour Natural Glow Eyeshadow Palette